Program Purchase Terms & Conditions
Program Purchase Without An Accompanying Program Agreement Terms & Conditions:
These terms and conditions relate to purchases made by you (herein referred to as the “Participant”) for training programs which do not have an accompanying Program Agreement with Angelique Rewers Worldwide, LLC (d/b/a BoldHaus) (herein referred to as “BH”) (collectively the “Parties”)
- Authorization/Consent for Payment. Participant authorizes any and all payments for the full value of the Program utilizing the payment information entered on the order form. Participant further consents to the storage of payment information in BH’s billing system for the purposes of processing future payments for the program purchased.
- Order Cancellation/Refunds. Orders for programs may be cancelled within 72 hours of the purchase. If cancelled, a cancellation fee of fifteen percent (15%) of any payments made to date will be assessed to cover administrative costs to BH. Refunds are issued in the same manner received and will be processed within 5 business days of approval by BH Finance. After 72 hours, there are no refunds or cancellations of the purchase.
- No Changes To Processed Payments. There are no refunds for any payments made by Participant once payment has been processed by Company unless Participant is cancelling their order pursuant to the terms above. Any requests to alter the form or manner of payment is at the sole discretion of BH and Participant is responsible for the payment of any and all fees incurred by BH in meeting the request.
- Waiver of Right to Chargebacks. Participant agrees to waive their right to process chargebacks with their credit/debit card company or Paypal. Any and all disputes under this Agreement must be handled through the legal system as outlined herein.
- Restriction Based on Competitive Business Model. In the event Participant’s business is currently or plans to offer training, consulting, and/or coaching services reasonably similar in nature to BH, such as but not limited to sales, marketing, business growth, business development, and/or revenue growth strategies, to a similar target market as BH (a “Competitive Business”), Participant is required to immediately inform BH. If in BH’s sole discretion, it is determined that the Participant is establishing or has established a Competitive Business to BH, BH may remove the Participant from the Program.
- Non-Disparagement. In the event that a dispute arises between the Parties to this order prior to the execution of the Program Agreement, the Parties agree and accept that the only venue for resolving such a dispute shall be in the legal venue set forth herein below. In the event of a dispute between the Parties, the Parties agree that they neither will engage in any conduct or communications, public or private, designed to disparage or cast in a negative light the other. This non-disparagement provision shall survive the termination or expiration of this Order if cancelled.
- Governing Law & Attorney’s Fees. This Purchase shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, Palm Beach County, without regard to its choice of law principles. The parties consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the federal and state courts sitting in Palm Beach County, Florida. In any action or suit to enforce any right or remedy under this Order or to interpret any provision of the Program Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorney’s fees, costs and other expenses.
- Completion of all Required On-Boarding Procedures. Participant agrees to promptly complete any and all on-boarding processes (e.g. Participant Profile, Assessments, Participant Business Questionnaires, etc.), as instructed via Program communications, prior to receiving further training and consultation throughout the Program.
- Confidentiality/Intellectual Property. Participant agrees not to violate the publicity or privacy rights of any other Program participant or of BH. BH respects Participants confidential and proprietary information ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, “Confidential Information”) and insists that they respect the same rights of fellow Program participants and of BH. Participant agrees (1) not to infringe upon any Program participant’s or BH’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights by copying or using them or any parts of them without a prior written license from the owner to do so (2) that any Confidential Information shared by Program participants or any representative of BH is confidential and proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the participant who discloses it or BH, and (3) Participant agrees not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Program participants during group Program meetings (should BH offer them). Participant further agrees that (4) all materials and information provided to them by BH are BH’s confidential and proprietary intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to BH, and may only be used by Participant as specifically authorized by BH, and (5) the reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but BH is strictly prohibited. Further, Participant agrees that, if they violate, or display any likelihood of violating any of the provisions contained herein, BH and/or the other Program participants(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the potential harm of such violations.
- Testimonials. Participant agrees that all testimonials and comments (collectively, “Testimonials”) that they share with BH in connection with the Program shall become BH’s exclusive property. Participant assigns to BH all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the Testimonials and a waiver of any claim based on moral rights, unfair competition, breach of implied contract, breach of confidentiality, and any other legal theory. BH is under no obligation: (i) to maintain any Testimonials in confidence; or (ii) to pay Participant or any third party any compensation for any Testimonials. Participant is solely responsible for the content of any Testimonials made. Participant authorizes the release of their name, likeness, image and appearance in Testimonials, for any and all uses and purposes whatsoever without reservation or limitation, or compensation to them or any other person or entity. BH is under no obligation whatsoever to use any of the Testimonials.
- Program Conduct and Participation Guidelines. BH maintains various terms and conditions (e.g. rules of conduct and participation policies) within the online portal provided to Participants associated with the use of Program materials and participation in the Program. These terms and conditions may be updated from time to time at the sole discretion of BH with notice provided to Participant(s) upon update. It is the responsibility of the Participant(s) to review these terms and conditions and acknowledge that these terms and conditions are a binding component of the Program
- No Representations, Warranties or Guarantees. BH has made every effort to accurately represent the Program and its potential. The testimonials and examples used are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Participant understands that there can be no assurance that any prior successes, or past results in income earnings, can be used as an indication of their future success or results. Participant acknowledges monetary and income results are based on many factors. BH does not guarantee or imply that Participant will get rich, that they will do as well, or that they will make any money at all. BH products may have unknown risks involved, and are not suitable for everyone. Making decisions based on any information presented in the BH’s products, services, or web site, should be done only with the knowledge that Participant could make no money at all. All products and services by BH are for educational and informational purposes only. Participant agrees that they are solely responsible for doing their own due diligence when it comes to making business decisions and all information, products, and services that have been provided should be independently verified by their own qualified professionals including checking with accountants, lawyers or professional advisers, before acting on this or any information. BH’s information, products, and services should be carefully considered and evaluated, before reaching a business decision, on whether to rely on them. Participant agrees that BH is not responsible for the success or failure of their business decisions relating to any information presented by BH or BH’s products or services.
- Non-Solicitation. Neither the Participant, nor any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, or other agents, will either directly or indirectly: (A) Solicit, entice or induce any BH employee or currently contracted independent contractor to leave BH or to stop performing services for BH during the period of the Program or for a period of one (1) year following the completion or termination of the Program. (B) Solicit, entice or induce any active client of BH to terminate contracts/relationships with BH during the period of the Program or for a period of one (1) year following the completion or termination of the Program. (C) Market, sell or contract with any active client of BH, where Participant provides substantially the same services as BH, during the period of the Program or for a period of one (1) year following the completion or termination of the Program. (D) Utilize Program media (e.g. Private Facebook groups, contact lists, live meetings/events) to solicit, market, sell or contract with any active client of BH during the period of the Program. (E) Hire, employee or engage the services of any BH employee or currently contracted independent contractor during the period of the Program or for a period of one (1) year following the completion or termination of the Program.
- Access Period. Access to purchased online products/programs is available for a minimum of two (2) years from the date of purchase. After two (2) years, BH may remove Participant’s access.